- TXTA Affiliation Employee - dependent, child, spouse and/or grandchild of current TXTA carrier or allied member company in good standing
- Current Student - High school senior, graduate or equivalent, or current university or college student
- Previous scholarship recipients may apply if eligibility standards are met
- Full-Time Enrollment - Minimum 12 hours per semester at a university, college or community college
This Submittable Application Form with the following required attached files:
- Official Transcript - Official, sealed copy of the most recent or year-end high school or college transcript
- Letters of Recommendation - One to three letters from non-familial sources, such as a teacher, counselor or supervisor
Process Selection Applications are reviewed by the TXTA Foundation Board of Trustees; scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, community involvement and financial need. In August, scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school upon verification of full-time enrollment; funds are divided equally between the fall and spring semesters of the 2022-2023 academic year and may be used to meet such expenses as tuition, books and housing
The TXTA Foundation Scholarship program does not discriminate against students on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Applicants will receive notification by August 1 at the latest.
Application status is not available prior to this date; you may contact the TXTA Foundation for application status after August 10 if notification has not been received
For technical support in completing your application or accessing your account, please email Submittable technical support at email@example.com.