- TXTA Affiliation Employee, dependent, child, spouse and/or grandchild of current TXTA carrier or allied member company in good standing;
- Applicants, associated with TXTA, can be anyone interested in trade or technical school including high school seniors, university or college students or current TXTA member employees.
- Previous scholarship recipients may apply if eligibility standards are met
- Full-Time enrollment at trade school, technical school or community college in a degree that supports the trucking industry (i.e. diesel mechanic, cdl driver and so on).
This Submittable Application Form with the following required attached files:
- Official Transcript Official, sealed copy of the most recent or year-end high school or college transcript
- Letters of Recommendation - one to three letters from non-familial sources, such as a teacher, counselor or supervisor
*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT THE PERSONAL NARRATIVE - This is how the trustees get to know you.
Process Selection Applications are reviewed by the TXTA Foundation Board of Trustees; scholarships are awarded based on personal narrative, financial need as well as other qualifications. Scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school upon verification of enrollment; funds are divided equally between semesters and may be used to meet such expenses as tuition, books and housing.
The TXTA Foundation Scholarship program does not discriminate against students on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin or disability.
Notification Applicants will receive notification once they have applied. This is a rolling application process.
For technical support in completing your application or accessing your account, please email Submittable technical support at email@example.com.